Tuscan Kale coconut cones for your smart vertical garden!
Also known as "Dinosaur Kale ", this variety is characterized by having a firmer texture than its sister Curly Kale . It is very rich in potassium, calcium and vitamin C.
- Kale is easy to grow in boombi
- Consumed fresh, it goes well in salad and dehydrated in the oven, it gets a similar texture to potato chips. Sautéed in olive oil and flavored with garlic, lemon, chili and sea salt.
- Your own superfood grown a few meters from you
- Germinates in: 0 - 1 week
- Holds up to: 8 weeks
- Ideal temperature: 18 ° C – 30 ° C
- Once germinated, the plant should be placed within 1-2 days in the boombi smart garden.
- You can prune the plant and it will continue to grow. After 8-12 weeks, harvest the plant completely and replace with a new one.