Curly Kale coconut cones for your smart vertical garden!
Kale is known for its high amount of vitamin C, calcium, iron, potassium and vitamin A. It is also an excellent source of protein with a very low caloric intake. There are tons of recipes to make Kale, but our favorite is the Kale chip!
- Kale is easy to grow with boombi
- Your own superfood grown a few meters from you
- Germinates in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Holds up to: 12 weeks
- Ideal temperature: 16 °C – 24 °C
- Once germinated, the plant should be placed within 1-2 days in the boombi smart garden.
- You can prune the plant and it will continue to grow. After 8-12 weeks harvest the plant completely and replace with a new one.