Living Rosemary from groots. Harvested and served the same day, still with the roots.
This aromatic bush is native to the rocky coasts of the Mediterranean and the Caucasus. It has antibacterial, antiseptic, and fungicidal properties. It also has anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects.
In the kitchen is undoubtedly one of the most widely used aromatics. It is a joker that we can add to any dish
Each cone contains 1 plant
- It is grown in Barcelona, a few km from you
- Goes in cardboard packaging and waterproofing of PLA (corn starch)
- It is truly sustainable vertical agriculture
A couple of ideas
- Roasted meat or vegan-meat with potatoes and onions, seasoned with olive oil, salt, hot paprika, and rosemary
- In any rice, either paella or soup rice