Fresh Cilantro vertically grown. Harvested and served the same day, still with the roots.
Parsley's false friend, this aromatic herb is originating from Southeast Asia with a very characteristic and strong taste. It contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, is diuretic, and very rich in vitamin C and K. Genetics tells us that there are only two options: either you love it, or you hate it!
Each cone contains 1 plant
Our fresh Cilantro i
- Farmed in Barcelona, a few km from you
- Comes in a cardboard and PLA (corn starch) cone
- Truly sustainable Vertical Agriculture
- Pesticides free
A couple ideas
Cilantro brings the touch of citrus power to your dishes. We give you a couple of ideas:
- Guacamole. A classic in all parties and snacks. If we want to make it the original, fresh coriander is a must.
- Fish. Just like parsley, the acidity and freshness of coriander makes it a good dressing for our fish dishes.
- Cilantro pesto - perfect with grilled vegetables or as a salad dressing!