Fresh Oregano vertically grown. Harvested and served the same day, still with the roots.
This plant from the mint family has become a staple of Mediterranean cuisine. It has also been used as a medicinal remedy for millennia. Among its long list of properties we find: iron, fiber, vitamins E and K, manganese, calcium and omega fatty acids.
All these properties make it a powerful antibacterial, it helps to treat gastrointestinal problems, menstrual and muscle pain, toothache, ear and head pain, bronchitis and fatigue among others.
Each cone contains 1 plant
Our fresh oregano:
- It is grown in Barcelona, a few km from you
- It comes in a carton pack and waterproofing made of PLA (corn starch)
- It is truly sustainable vertical farming
- Pesticide free
A couple of ideas
If when you hear "oregano" you see it dry sprinkled on top of the pizza ... you have a lot to learn. Keep reading!
- Add fresh leaves to the salad. Easy and great. Its robust but warm flavor combines wonderfully with tomato.
- Baked aubergines stuffed with vegetables and tofu with fresh oregano. Add the oregano sprigs just at the end of cooking.
- Grilled, broiled, or roasted chicken, as you prefer. No matter how you cook it, the oregano will only add to it. Chop it in a stew or add it to the oven on a twig.