Coriander coconut cones for your smart vertical garden!
A false friend of parsley, it is an aromatic herb originating in Southeast Asia with a very characteristic and strong flavor. It contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, it is a diuretic and very rich in vitamins C and K. Genetics tells us that there are only two options: Either you like it, or you hate it!
- Coriander is easy to grow and grows year round
- Its aroma will serve to give a citrus touch to your dishes
- You can prune the plant and it will continue to grow
- Germinates in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Holds up to: 8 weeks
- Ideal temperature: 18 ° C – 30 ° C
- Once germinated, the plant must be placed within 1-2 days in the boombi smart garden.
- The plant can be pruned as it grows. After 8 weeks it is completely harvested.
What if it doesn't germinate?
Let us know by writing to us here and we'll send you another replacement pack!
Most orders will arrive within 7 to 14 days, but we ask that you allow a slightly longer delivery time because COVID-19 affects the logistics industry.