Chive coconut cones for your smart vertical garden!
It comes from the onion family and is used as a condiment in salads, soups, meats and much more. Many cooks value its aroma so much that they frequently use it to flavor oils and vinegars.
- If we forget to eat it and let it grow until flowering, it will give us some beautiful pink flowers.
- It can be kept for a week in the fridge. It is also possible to freeze it.
- Chives sustainably grown at home.
- Germinates in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Holds up to: 12 weeks
- Ideal temperature: 18 °C – 30 °C
- Once germinated, the plant must be placed within 3-5 days in the boombi smart garden.
- After about 4 weeks, the plant can be pruned (cut part of the stem). After 8-10 weeks the whole chive is harvested
What if it doesn't germinate?
Let us know by writing to us here and we'll send you another replacement pack!
Most orders will arrive within 7 to 14 days, but we kindly ask you to allow a slightly longer delivery time due to COVID-19