Chive coconut cones for your smart vertical garden!
It comes from the onion family and is used as a condiment in salads, soups, meats and much more. Many cooks value its aroma so much that they frequently use it to flavor oils and vinegars.
- If we forget to eat it and let it grow until flowering, it will give us some beautiful pink flowers.
- It can be kept for a week in the fridge. It is also possible to freeze it.
- Chives sustainably grown at home.
- Germinates in: 1 - 2 weeks
- Holds up to: 12 weeks
- Ideal temperature: 18 °C – 30 °C
- Once germinated, the plant must be placed within 3-5 days in the boombi smart garden.
- After about 4 weeks, the plant can be pruned (cut part of the stem). After 8-10 weeks the whole chive is harvested